Páginas

terça-feira, 15 de julho de 2008

First Post

Hi, everyone!

This is my first post in my new blog. Why a new blog? Well, I was thinking about what to do with a lot of things, about a lot of pictures, about my mind. The another blog, Entre Imagens, will be walking by itself. I just have to find time to write... oh my... I always find a big trouble to do something...

And why am I writing in English? Maybe just to pratice, maybe just to be crazy, maybe just to make it in an international blog... don´t care about it. I´ll try to write in another language too.
Ape do Ale means Ale´s apartment. Here is a dark, cold and small place. The TV room is inside my bedroom. Inside my bedroom is my kitchen. Inside my kitchen is my TV room. Strange? Welcome to my apartament. Welcome to ApeDoAle.

Hum... ape means another thing in English, like Ape´s world. Well, forget it!

Um comentário:

Desmiolando disse...

Hey mate, today, 17th may, I just found out (by orkut) that u had a blog, congrats! It's nice to share ur thoughts and, from now on, I'll try to follow you through it (i meant, not stalking but just reading ur posts, obviously).
Keep going, look after urself!
Cheers